Season 2 of Three Things ended on a high note during FestivALL Fall! This year the monthly storytelling series brought over 400 of YOU together to enjoy stories from 24 West Virginia creatives. Each episode opened our eyes into the worlds beyond what is seen by the public eye, and revealed what inspires and drives these favorite area professionals.
Three Things, produced by Jeff Shirley, presents 3 unique professionals discussing their first, favorite and future works.
- March 29, 7pm, with artist Gregg Oxley, politician Natalie Tennant, and comedian Ian Nolte
- April 26, 7pm: tattoo artist Nick Quinn, Charleston Ballet artistic director and CEO Kim Pauley and talk show radio host Hoppy Kercheval
- May 28, 5:30pm: Vandalia artists including professional storyteller Bil Lepp, gospel singer Angie Richardson, and musician Hunter Walker
- June 24, 6pm at Taylor Books with FestivALL Artists photographer Betty Rivard, balloon sculptor Aaron "Dizzy Doc" Hay, and metal sculptor Michael Sizemore
- July 26, 7pm: rolley derby queen/artist Elizabeth Turner, funeral home owner LJ Fairless and composer Mark Scarpelli
- August 30, 7pm: violinist Alasha Al-Qudwah, journalist Sandy Wells, and coach/educator Bill Mehle
- September 27, 7pm: Nancy Payne Bruns of J.Q. Dickinson Salt Works, Jill Watkinswner of Watkins Design Works, and managing partner of Paterno's at the Park Niki Paterno Kurten-- Three female business owners and entrepreneurs!
- October 21, 4pm: FestivALL Fall edition with artistic director Nina Pasinetti, journalist Phil Kabler and artist Jamie Miller.
2017 Venue: John L. Dickinson Family Homeowner Education & Community Center at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore (unless otherwise indicated*)
Thank you, Charleston! We will see you in 2018 with a new lineup of West Virginia superstars.