Three Things, produced by Jeff Shirley, presents 3 unique professionals discussing their first, favorite and future works, revealing a side not often seen by the public. Learn what inspires and drives some of your favorite area professionals. The 2017 season will include Gregg Oxley, Natalie Tennant, Ian Nolte, Kim Pauley and more. This sponsorship is for the entire series which will take place once a month from March through October with special FestivALL editions in May, June and October.
- March 29, 7pm, with artist Gregg Oxley, politician Natalie Tennant, and comedian Ian Nolte
- April 26, 7pm: tattoo artist Nick Quinn, Charleston Ballet artistic director and CEO Kim Pauley and talk show radio host Hoppy Kercheval
- May 28, 5:30pm: Vandalia artists including professional storyteller Bil Lepp, gospel singer Angie Richardson, and musician Hunter Walker
- June 24, 6pm at Taylor Books with FestivALL Artists photographer Betty Rivard, balloon sculptor Aaron "Dizzy Doc" Hay, and metal sculptor Michael Sizemore
- July 26, 7pm: rolley derby queen/artist Elizabeth Turner, funeral home owner LJ Fairless and composer Mark Scarpelli
- August 30, 7pm: violinist Alasha Al-Qudwah, journalist Sandy Wells, and coach/educator Bill Mehle
- September 27, 7pm: Nancy Payne Bruns of J.Q. Dickinson Salt Works, Jill Watkinswner of Watkins Design Works, and managing partner of Paterno's at the Park Niki Paterno Kurten-- Three female business owners and entrepreneurs!
- October 21, 4pm: FestivALL Fall edition with artistic director Nina Pasinetti, journalist Phil Kabler and one more TBA
Venue: John L. Dickinson Family Homeowner Education & Community Center at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore (unless otherwise indicated*)
Tickets: $10 at the door or purchase a season pass in advance