FestivALL is excited to partner with Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation, the Carter family, and several arts and community organizations to implement Ticket Town! Ticket Town is a program that provides tickets and supplemental grants which connect arts experiences and performances with area children to ensure ALL can access the incredible arts opportunities we have in Charleston, WV. If you are an arts organization or West Side community group interested in participating in Ticket Town, please contact Brittany Javins or call 304-470-0489.
Ticket Town Menu:
These events are currently available
- December 11 - March 3, 2019 (Clay Center Hours - M-Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 12-5pm, Juliet Art Museum, The Clay Center): Da Vinci Inventions exhibited by The Clay Center's Juliet Art Museum.
- February 2, 2019 (Saturday 7:30-9:30pm, WV Culture Center) Rising Stars: D&E's Appalachian Ensemble hosted by FOOTMAD.
- February 9, 2019 (Saturday 7:30pm-10pm, The Clay Center): Tony Desare: Sinatra and Beyond presented by the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra.
- February 23, 2019 (Saturday 2pm-10pm, Saint Marks United Methodist Church): My Harp Will Go On presented by the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra.
- March (Tuesday 7:30pm, The Clay Center): Peter Pan presented by River City Youth Ballet, West Virginia Youth Symphony Orchestra, and Appalchian Children's Chorus.
- March 10, 2019 (Sunday 3pm, Christ Church United Methodist): WV Youth Symphony Chamber Recital presented by the WV Youth Symphony.
- March 22, 2019 (Friday 7pm, Capital High School): Student Choreography Showcase produced by Capital High School.
- March 28-31, 2019 (Thursday-Sunday Times TBD, Civic Center Little Theater): Madagascar presented by Children's Theatre of Charleston.
- April 6, 2019 (Saturday 7:30-9:30pm, WV Department of Arts, Culture, and History) Andes Manta hosted by FOOTMAD.
- April 13, 2019 (Saturday 1:30pm-4pm, The Clay Center): Bugs Bunny at the Symphony presented by the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra.
- May 2-4 (Thursday-Saturday 7pm, Sunday time TBD, Capital High School): Wedding Singer produced by Capital High School.
- May 4, 2019 (Saturday 1:30pm-4pm, The Clay Center): Double Treble presented by the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra.
- May 12, 2019 (Sunday 3pm, University of Charleston Geary Auditorium): WV Youth Symphony Spring Concert presented by the WV Youth Symphony.