FestivALL is excited to partner with Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation, the Carter family, and several arts and community organizations to implement Ticket Town! Ticket Town is a program that provides tickets and supplemental grants which connect arts experiences and performances with area children to ensure ALL can access the incredible arts opportunities we have in Charleston, WV. If you are an arts organization or West Side community group interested in participating in Ticket Town, please contact Brittany Javins or call 304-470-0489.
Ticket Town Menu:
These events are currently available
- April 27, 28 and May 3, 4, 5, 10, and 11 (Times TBA, Little Theater in Colisiem and Convention Center): 42nd Street presented by the Charleston Light Opera Guild.
- April 6, 2019 (Saturday 7:30-9:30pm, WV Department of Arts, Culture, and History) Andes Manta hosted by FOOTMAD.
- April 13, 2019 (Saturday 1:30pm-4pm, The Clay Center): Bugs Bunny at the Symphony presented by the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra.
- May 2-4 (Thursday-Saturday 7pm, Sunday time TBD, Capital High School): Wedding Singer produced by Capital High School.
- May 4, 2019 (Saturday 1:30pm-4pm, The Clay Center): Double Treble presented by the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra.
- May 4, 2019 (Saturday 6:30pm-8:30pm, Bible Center Church): ACC Spring Concert "Sweet Melodies in Spring" presented by the Appalachian Children's Chorus.
- May 12, 2019 (Sunday 3pm, University of Charleston Geary Auditorium): WV Youth Symphony Spring Concert presented by the WV Youth Symphony.