Youth Art Programming with Local Artists
FestivALL’s Neighborhood Arts Initiative is aimed not only to provide opportunities for youth in our community to be introduced to the arts but to offer paid opportunities for local artists who have the same passion by providing classes, workshops and free activities!
If you are interested in any of the following opportunities, please fill out the corresponding form at the buttons provided.
- June Children’s Art Fair – 2 full days of free activities for attendees at the fair.
- October Harvest Art Fair – 1 full day of free activities for attendees at the fair.
- Various events throughout the year – from full day to 2-3 hour pop up activities for various events.
Pre-Fair Art Instructor:
- March-May – paid hourly up to 20 hours in partner after-school programs.
- Teaching fine art skills and lessons to groups and creating finished pieces to be sold at the Children’s Art Fair (June) and submitted into the Art-for-ALL Kids’ Juried Art Exhibition (June).
- Various opportunities for dance, music, theatre, art (and more!) workshops in after school partner programs at any time of year!